Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ugh! Unfortunately I did not get a CT scan or a PET Scan last week. First, Medicaid denied the PET scan, they said it would have to be a CT scan instead.But I can't schedule the CT until I get my Zometa infusion so my Dr.'s billing office can bill for it and the $800 Share of Cost of Medicaid is covered so they'll approve the CT... and I missed my appointment for the Zometa on Friday.

Now I have the Zometa on Wed. Sept. 10th and I need for the Dr. office to process the bill as fast as they can so I can schedule the CT and also so I can fill my prescription's for the month. All these come as a result of not having a "real" insurance, because I don't qualify for "regular" Medicaid, or Obamacare and I won't qualify for Medicare until next year and even then who knows what they'll cover and how much it'll cost me out-of-pocket.

So everything seems upside down right now. Hopefully next week will be better.

Aurora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home