Monday, June 9, 2014

Well, this is my "first official" post in this new domain. I decided to change the name on advise from Ann Silberman (breast cancer?...but doctor I hate pink).

The latest news is that after a month of paperwork I finally got a supply of Cymbalta, free! from the manufacturer as part of their patient assistance program! Whew! I can't sing enough praises for Cymbalta both as an anti-depressant and as a help to diminish the side effects from Arimedex, the hormone inhibitor that I take for stage IV breast cancer.

Arimedex' side effect is that it brings the same symptoms as menopause, mood swings and sore joints. Last week before I got the Cymbalta I was sweating bullets while standing under the a/c vent. Now, after Cymbalta, voila symptoms of menopause are gone! What a relief!

On a different note, I am suing the hospital where I had surgery last year because they injured my right hand. (See other posts on the subject) and the lawyer has requested that I gather the names. addresses and phone numbers of all my health care providers and facilities in the past five years. I have pretty much all of them for the ones that have seen me here in Orlando but the ones from Houston, TX are another story.

I had doctor appointments today and could not work on that project, but I need to start getting up earlier in the day so I can get on top of this. The lawyer says he can give me a week to gather the information but that's about it.

It's nice to have something productive to do during the day while my daughter and grandson are gone.

Ok, just an update, more to come.

Bye
Aurora



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home