Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Today I went for my CT Scan. The doctor had originally ordered a PET scan but Medicaid wouldn't pay for it, so I got a CT scan. From what I've read they are just as accurate so hopefully it will show no progression. They said the results should be in my oncologist's office in two days. My next appointment with my doctor is not until October 5th, so I assume if I don't hear from her before then it means everything is OK.

Next time I get one I'll bring some Crystal light to flavor the contrast. It had a horrible taste and made me nauseated. I had forgotten how it felt, This feeling of being full of chemicals surging through my veins and body. When the test was done, I felt dizzy but I had to rush out of there to try and catch my public transportation ride back. Fortunately the driver was very understanding and waited for me while I used the restroom before boarding the bus. Whew!

Now, I'm back home and feeling better, trying to relax. I just hope the results are worth the stress.

 Signing out.

Aurora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home