Tuesday, May 3, 2016

This is my April entry I will write a second one t the end of May. The newest in treatment is that my tumor markers went up so my oncologist switched me from chemo to a new combo recently approved by the FDA. Ibrance which is a hormone inhibitor in pill form and Faslodex shots. I've been getting the Faslodex shots two at a time on my buttocks every two weeks. After the third cycle the shots will be once a month. The Ibrance (pills) are daily for 21 days and 7 days off. I am happy about this switch because it has less side effects and is supposed to be more effective.


The other news is that my dear daughter got married! She now has a complete family and my grandson now has his "daddy". I'm so happy for them!


This is going to be a short one, I promise to write more soon.


Aurora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home