Friday, March 4, 2016

Hi! The results came back from the bone scan. And the doctor said it shows improvement over the previous scan. So she's going to consider taking me off chemo and putting me back on a less aggressive treatment. Perhaps Faslodex which is an injection on the buttocks once a month, no longer an infusion! But we shall see what she recommends.

I had my second chemo in the 10th cycle this week and next week it's my off week. Then the week after I'll see the doctor again and that's when I shall know if I'm going to continue receiving chemo or something else.

I'm grateful that I was able to attend my daughter's law school graduation and it looks like I'll also be able to attend her wedding coming up in a few weeks. So yay! I'm happy that this disease has not taken anything from me and I pray that I can continue living life and making memories with my family.

Thank you for your support.

Aurora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home