Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sorry I haven't blogged recently I finally got my PET scan and the results are progression on the bone lesions, since my oncologist had already switched my medication nothing changed but next month when I go in might be different. I ha d a "mole" on my right temple and a small " lump" on my right armpit I went to my skin doctor and he removed both and sent them to pathology and the result is wait for it breast cancer! So now I don't know if my oncologist will ma k e any treatment changes.

In the meantime my mom is coming from Mexico and I'm excited and at the same time I worry that this maybe the last days we will see each other. She, is 83 years old and moving with my brother to a part of Mexico which is difficult to travel to plus I don't know ifmy bone 'm lets will allow much travel in the future and at her age anything can happen. I will make a great effort to spend a good time with her and create those memories in case we don't see each other again, or for A long time.

Well that'st h e report for tonight.
Aurora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home